We are going to continue with our tutorial:
12. The 2 sides are freed from the twizers, and well secure by the cord that is passing right by the center of the sides.
13. Hered, you can see how we go around the sides for the second time, and how the "monkey´s fist" is finish!! But our tutorial is not...............
14. FORMING THE CHANK: In these 3 pictures, you can see, how I am forming the chank, and how now we need small needle and thread, to make sure, our chank does not go out of shape or, if pulled very hard, we are not going to have the button in our hand!! jajaja!!!
15. We make tiny stitches on one side of the chank.
17. An cut the cord!!!!
18. Now, with the pointed part of our scisors, we push the end of the cord, inside the button.
19. We also cut the other piece of cord that is hanging.
20. And again, with the pointed scisors, we push the end of the cord inside the button
21. Now it is only a matter of closing the gap with a couple of tiny, invisible stitches, to make sure, we are never going to see the raw ends of the cords.
22. This is our finish chinese button!!! How do you like it??? I hope you understood my instructions, and the step to step pictures!!
This is the reason why I need to measure the oppening of the twizers at the begining of this tutorial, because, most of the times, I need to make 4, or 6 or more buttons, and I have found out, that it is the only way that they all come the same size..... If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting me. I will allways be happy to see you here, in the Rainforest!!